About the job
An exciting opportunity to join our client’s team and to work on a project for a worldwide Provider of equipment and services for data centers with strong operations in Romania, as Sales Support you’ll be required to support the region’s sales activities and contribute to smoothing and improving the sales process. The main responsibilities of this role are sales support, creating quotes using the company’s configurator (C1), credit checking, CRM (Oracle) management, preparing customer PO’s for order processing, and sales performance reporting.
As an integral part of the German Sales Organization, you will be required to engage with your sales colleagues, Application Engineers, and customers. You will gather information, create and submit quotations and prepare orders for processing. You will play a vital role in ensuring best in class customer experience through a smooth quotation and ordering process.
- Enter the leads into the CRM and update them through the various stages of the sales process;
- Create customer accounts in CRM.
- Maintain CRM and Oracle customer data.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Create quotes in C1 for and together with field sales for [LOB] products including service, customized products (ETO), project services, delivery, and commissioning.
- Collect and prepare the documentation for tenders and coordinate with the different company functions including Legal and Finance.
- Interact with public tender portals to identify leads.
- Create quotes for large projects.
- Work with the Sales teams to create and update frame agreements and OEM contracts.
- Submit quotes to field sales and customers in a timely manner.
- Raise Special Price Requests (SPR) in sync with field sales price positioning.
- Liaise by phone and email with customers, suppliers, and field sales.
- Become fully conversant with customers, suppliers, and field sales on [LOB] products and the sales process.
- Continues improvement initiatives on the process.
Order processing and Invoicing
- Once the customer PO is received, collect all information and relevant documentation for the customer’s order and your associated quotation.
- Pass relevant information to planning teams for material ordering, engineer allocation, and customer contact.
- Ensure each order is in line with the sales order process.
- Personality oriented towards working in a team setting and supporting your colleagues.
- Previous experience within a client/team co-ordination role.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long-term customer relation building.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Commercially astute with good negotiation skills.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft 360 suite, incl. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Highly skilled in using Configure One (C1) and Oracle CRM.
- Solid analytical skills and excel capabilities.
- Self-motivated and capable of operating with various departments and personnel in stressful situations.
- Flexible attitude to activities outside specific job functions.
- Ability to operate autonomously or as a team member, self-disciplined.
- Customer orientated.
- Language Skills: Deutsch, English.
What our client is offering
- Access to highly skilled experts to bring you the latest in learning and development with
- training in leadership, technical and personal development.
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits