About the job
An exciting opportunity to join our client’s team and to work on a project for a worldwide Provider of equipment and services for data centers with strong operations in Romania, as a Sales Incentive Specialist, which is a key role in the Commercial Operations department, you’ll have to support with monthly analytics of the Sales achievements related to orders, sales, financial elements, price gain multipliers. Working closely with the Sales team and Finance, HR, as well as other departments of the client, they will create analyses on incentive evolution, and payment multipliers and support with improving PBI reports and other tools for tracking achievement.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Implements and monitors on a regular basis the Sales Incentive Plan and targets via client’s tools and calculates achievements for profiles that are on a Sales Incentive plan, here including but not limited to profiles like Sales, Country Managers, Application Engineers, etc.
- Ensure compliance and accountability of the calculation before sending the final multiplier to the HR department for payment.
- Is highly aware of the confidentiality of the data working with and respects all client’s regulations regarding data privacy and GDPR.
- Uses analytics background to create relevant reports for higher management and executive team about SIP EMEA with a focus on the overall evolution of targets vs actuals, average SIP multipliers, particularities of the process within the region, the evolution of additional targets to the SIP structure, productivity analyses within the region.
- Participates in the yearly process of preparing the new SIP by updating the SIP guideline, setting discussions with country managers for the new targets, issuing SIP letters, and coordinating the overall process with Sales, HR, executive management, and other departments.
- Collaborates with client’s departments to improve Power BI reporting provides solutions to data retrieval from the ERP (Oracle) and works to improve reporting tools and order tracking.
- Provides support to the Sales team to inquiries regarding their achievements, data accuracy in ERP or Power BI.
- Assists with information on the SIP guideline and SIP processes to ensure compliance and alignment to a standardized process.
- Organizes and attends meetings with Sales leaders and SMEs to fast-track escalated situations and to clarify gaps in the process.
- Supports various initiatives to improve the process, creates new reports, and identifies new approaches for offering a clear view of the SIP process in the region.
- Uses experience in Sales analytics to create an overview of the Sales process with the purpose of better communicating and understanding the challenges in setting and tracking targets.
- Uses diplomacy and negotiation skills in providing constructive feedback about the SIP process.
- Working in a changing environment whilst remaining focused and responding to business needs.
- Managing internal and global relationships to ensure consistency and effective processes.
- Working to tight deadlines in peak periods and juggling workload appropriately.
- Working with other departments to ensure common methodologies and full implementation of SIP best practices.
- Ensures there is a strong consistency of methodologies for internal and external audiences.
- Working with ambiguity and incomplete/unclear information and using key problem-solving skills in the day-to-day job.
- Working with key stakeholders in the process and presenting data while understanding the impact of the decisions taken and creating a clear and transparent presentation of facts.
- Managing difficult conversations with diplomacy, while referencing company policies.
- Educated to degree level.
- At least three years of practical experience of working in analytical activities using various sources and consolidating data in Excel.
- Experience working with reporting tools, ERPs, and data maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to present thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely to higher management.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Creativity to conceptualize new ideas, with the ability to turn them into a practical reality.
- Capable of working within a matrix style of management.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail and respect deadlines (as in payment deadlines).
- The capacity of working in virtual/remote teams.
- Experience with high-stakes decision-making on individuals and their compensation and escalating matters on time.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, outgoing individual, capable of working in a changing environment and able to deal with colleagues from different world areas.
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- Shows resilience in a fast-changing environment.
- Methodical and analytical behavior.
- Proactive attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
What our client is offering
- Access to highly skilled experts to bring you the latest in learning and development with
- training in leadership, technical and personal development.
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits