About the job
We are looking for our client, a Leading Pharmaceutical Company, to hire an Information Security Officer.
What you would do & responsibilities
- Defines rules, standards, procedures, practices, and tools for the protection of systems to implement the information security policy.
- Organizes and participates in an annual security audit conducted by an authorized third party (by cert. ro).
- Drafts the Information Security strategy, objectives, and action plan each year, based on the identified risks and the recommendations of the annual audit. These will be validated by the Board and the SSP (IT) team.
- Participates in the drafting of security rules in line with current legislation (NIS, GDPR, etc.) and standards (ISO 27001, NIST).
- Organizes and supervises security tests, leading projects in this area.
- He/she is responsible for supervising the analysis of risks, threats, and consequences with regard to IT systems and information flows, with the aim of informing the departments involved and proposing solutions to minimize risks.
- It is the guarantor of the correct implementation of information security policies together with the Board members and the SSP (IT) team.
- Audits and ensures the application of procedures, guaranteeing that the teams have adopted the measures enabling security management.
- Coordinates at operational level crises related to information security issues, monitoring the implementation of recovery plans, and providing mitigation solutions.
- Coordinates the work of the information security team.
- Manages the relationship with cert.ro and other authorities.
- Higher education in IT or equivalent.
- Relevant certifications in cyber security (CISSP, CISM, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position or in the IT security field.
- Sound knowledge of information security principles and practices, including applicable legislation and standards.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team spirit, initiative, and results orientation.
- Advanced level of English.
What our client is offering
- A cohesive team that will support your accommodation in the company
- A cozy relaxing zone where you can socialize with the people you work with or simply enjoy in silence your work break
- A job where your professional development through challenging projects, workshops, seminars, training or managerial support is a priority
- A working environment where performance is at its peak and your ideas can make the difference
- A place where your success is properly rewarded