About the job
An exciting opportunity to join our client’s team and to work on a project for a worldwide Provider of equipment and services for data centers with strong operations in Romania, as a Demand Planner you will work within the EMEA Demand Management team, providing a truly reliable demand plan to run the Sales & Operations Planning process at central level for different businesses, in order to guarantee that the decision-making process by the Commercial and Operations management – regarding business priorities and capacity – is based upon accurate and timely demand information. You will work in an autonomous environment, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership, and achieving results.
- Secure a reliable process for gathering and analysing the demand, which meets the business need for speed, reliability, and accuracy.
- Ensure that information is coherent with Operations and Supply Chain needs and requirements.
- Ensure that any a-typical / unusual demand information – in terms of segment/volume/lead time requirements etc.- is fed back in a timely manner to enable the business to react. The plan is performed first and foremost in quantity.
- Identify and assess risk in-demand information and ensure that risk is identified/communicated in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Perform analysis to ensure consistency of the Demand Plan with the Financial Forecast.
- Participate in the operation feedback in order to create, with the S&OP Manager, a realistic plan and eliminate surprise and hidden decisions.
- Focus on self-growth and development: keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with technical developments, participate in training and apply the knowledge in your day-to-day work.
- Be innovative: bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team and look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team, and the organization.
- Own your job: approach your daily work with ethics, responsibility, discipline, and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company, and your development.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- You have a University Degree in Business Engineering, or Engineering Management, or Business Administration.
- You have a solid understanding of Supply Chain principles, logic, strategies, and requirements.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in one of the various fields: Planning, Demand Management, or Material Management/Supply Chain.
- You master with EXCEL.
- Your English is at an advanced level.
- Statistical knowledge is a plus.
What our client is offering
- Access to highly skilled experts to bring you the latest in learning and development with
- training in leadership, technical and personal development.
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits