About the job
An exciting opportunity to join our client’s team to work on a project for a worldwide Provider of equipment and services for data centers with strong operations in Romania, as a Credit & Collection Specialist you will be responsible for managing a specific portfolio of current and overdue receivables and responsible for dispute management. The role has a direct impact on company cash flow which is critical to business continuity.
The role will be in Cluj-Napoca, Global Business Shared Services Finance.
- Proactive collection of all receivables in line with credit terms
- Responsible for monitoring assigned accounts – Customer calls and/or correspondence within a highly performant credit department
- Internal and External customer interface; business-to-business customers
- Dispute Management: drive resolution of disputes by liaising closely with all due departments within the business
- Sales and senior management request support when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with other departments regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Monitor customer’s payment performance and proactively seek to reduce payment problems
- Review new orders and new accounts from a credit perspective, assess customer’s creditworthiness and monitor credit limits on the accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department goals
- Compliance with credit processes, procedures & internal controls
Education: University degree in Finance or Business Administration (advantage)
- Experience in finance or ideally receivables management (advantage)
- Experience in customer service
- Previous experience in a multicultural environment
- Understanding of basic financial terms
Language skills: French at an advanced level, English at an advanced level
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Commitment to excellent customer experience
- Reliable & pays attention to targets and deadlines
- Able to cope with increased workload towards the month close
- Great work ethic – self-motivated
- Great interpersonal skills; team player
- Microsoft Office knowledge
What our client is offering
- Access to highly skilled experts to bring you the latest in learning and development with
- training in leadership, technical and personal development.
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits