About the job
An exciting opportunity to join our client team, a major financial institution with a world class digital center in Romania, as a Solution Designer, who will help our client with designing solutions to business / functional requirements from the digital channels area.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
- Works with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into functional and technical design solution
- Analyzes and evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decomposing high level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Communicates effectively with both technical and business-oriented audiences
- Documents solutions using collaborative tools (Confluence & Jira)
- Delivers elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables
- Uses data to define solutions that will improve the customer experience, taking an evidence-based approach to decision making
- Develops business and application domain knowledge related to customer touchpoints that align with the digital strategy and roadmap
- Provides functional support during the full implementation lifecycle of Digital Channel features (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking & Digital Sales Platform)
- Improves systems by studying current practices and proposes modifications
- Provides support and training for other teams (QA, DEV) and clients
- Follows our competitors and the industry trends
Qualification and competencies
- At least 2 years of experience in designing solutions that meet both the functional objectives as well as meet operational requirements such as scalability, security, extensibility, flexibility and manageability
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Good documentation writing skills
- Good knowledge about SQL, Databases, XML, Web services (SOAP/REST) and systems integrations
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Ability to directly deal with technical analysts and developers
- Ability to work in virtual teams and matrixed organizations
Nice to have
- Degree in IT / Computer Science
- Experience in both Waterfall & Agile projects
- Knowledge of banking business with focus on Digital Channels (Internet & Mobile Banking) domain
Personality & Soft Skills
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality
- Excellent research, troubleshooting, and fact-finding skills
- Willing to learn new things
- Respectful to multicultural environment
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude
What our client is offering
- Flexible working hours.
- The possibility of working remote 2 days / week.
- A professional but still friendly work environment.
- Access to internal benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you.
- Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options).
- Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days).
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.